Monday, August 24, 2009

Save some money, get GV now!


I love Google. There, I said it. I'm in a passionate affair with all of the lovely features of Google.

Most recently I discovered Google Voice. This revolutionary service offers you a full-featured answering service, for none of the price. I just changed my office number to my GV number, and I LOVE it!

Here are my favorite features:

  1. Transcriptions of voice messages
  2. Downloading audio messages to specific client files
  3. Saving audio email messages to specific client files
  4. Being able to answer calls
  5. A reliable call log of all phone numbers (inbound and outbound)
  6. Ability to call from GV
  7. All this for FREE!!!
GV is helping to expand my practice with its wonderful features. I'm not sure how this would work for a well-established practice, but since my practice isn't well-established, I was able to utilize the service for a small investment. My biggest cost was ordering new business cards and sending out notice letters to the clients and other contacts who don't use email.

If you're starting out, GV is a great option. It'll take a bit to get your number/invite, so GET GOING!!! GV is just one of the multitude of programs I use on a daily basis.

Here's a simple list of my daily programs:
  1. Google Reader
  2. Goog-411
  3. iGoogle
  4. Google Docs
  5. GV
  6. Gmail
  7. Google Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment