Monday, October 26, 2009

Simplify Your Site


Want to make your website more manageable, and improve your SEO and Google ranking? You have to try the Headway Theme for Wordpress (full disclosure: I make a little money if you'll click the link). I'm sure there are other themes out there that do the trick, but I've found this works just as well, and costs less money.



Truthfully, the Headway Theme is the best tool for developing and maintaining a website. It's easy to set up, easy to maintain, and more importantly, the theme generates results.

I started my firm's website by coding HTML and spending hours trying to make it look right. In the end, I can't attribute any prospective clients to my hours of work. Frustrated that I had a non-operable, and basically worthless site, I switched to Headway in August 2009. I used the theme on both my firm's site, and my firm's blog.


Literally, in about 1 hour, I restored the site, and was changing/adding content without a complex database or coding. In about 1 week after that, my site and blog started receiving credible incoming links and prospective clients.


I could drone about the wonderful features of Headway, but you need to experience it yourself. Heck, it's only $87.00 (for the "newbie" version), and if you don't like it, move on to something "better." Just because it's such a great value & tool, I guarantee that if you purchase the theme from my link, and you're not satisfied with it, send me an email explaining why you don't love it & why it's not working, and I'll refund your purchase price. I'm not an employee of the company, it's just that good. You won't turn back. The Theme is simple to use, and the support is top-notch.


If you're looking for a tool to improve your marketing and Google ranking, Headway is that tool. What's more, Headway's support is wonderful, and Clay Griffiths is fantastic about answering questions (even the dumb ones) and providing the tools to help you succeed.


The forum on the Headway members' site provides excellent examples of some great law firms using the theme. Here are some of my favorites: Linarducci & Butler, P.A., Law Office of Lawrence Ballew, and Sarah White. I'm sure there are a number of other attorneys using the theme, they're just not listed.


End note: if you're looking for a great web hosting service, check out my provider, ipower(dot)com (disclosure note: I get a little kickback if you purchase). It's reliable, easy to use, has great web support, and a great bang-for-buck bargain (can't beat their current offer - unlimited space, 2,500 emails for $5.95/month).


Edit & Update (11/9/09): Check out this blogpost giving some additional reasons to utilize the Headway Theme.

1 comment:

  1. The story from above:

    I created this post: http://www.blog.absolutelawfirm.com/archives/361 about an accident I was in. There's a link to a picture.

    This picture and post get indexed on Google, and now I receive an average of 50 visitors per day who search for pictures of tattoos and come to my site. I'm grateful for the exposure, but it sure does screw up my analytics.

    ReplyDelete