Monday, April 27, 2009

Solo Practice University

I have to hand it to Susan Cartier Liebel, she has created a valuable tool for solo practitioners with her Solo Practice University.

I signed up as a "test" before the price increase deadline, thinking, "I'll try it out for a week, then quit." Man, I'm hooked!

There's so many different things to experience on the site, that one week or month, couldn't get you through. While I find that some topics may be "for beginners," there's so much advice in every class, that it's not worth passing up. You're getting a valuable "education" from real-life lawyers (like the adjuncts we all loved in law school), who actually, versus theoretically, know what the real world is like. This is the education you thought you were getting when you went to law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment