Thursday, November 18, 2010

Check this Out

One of the great things about blogging is being able to help others out with meaningful links, this includes other bloggers.

Recently, I came across a blog called Student 2 Solo. The blog is published by a young (time, not age) attorney named Joseph Brown. I've never met Joseph, nor have I received compensation to talk about him.

What I have received, is an enjoyable, albeit small, number of blog posts, about starting and running a solo law practice. I would suggest you add his blog to your reader.

Kudos to Joseph for his work, and I wish him success in the virtual and real worlds.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your feeback Jeffrey, and I do want the site to be a resource for new attorneys wanting to start solo practices. Thanks again for your words and I welcome you and your readers to let me know if there are any topics you would like me to address.

    ReplyDelete