Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Again With the Management Software

I don't know a lot about other practice management programs, since I'm relatively satisfied with PracticeMaster from Tabs3.

However, I'm grateful to have the software because of its robust ability to control finite aspects of my law practice. I've already extolled the virtues of practice management software, and would encourage you to implement some program into your law practice.

Here's some of the benefits I find with my software:

1. Ability to integrate with calendaring & email programs (Outlook)
2. Ability to docket and schedule tasks, chores and meetings for cases
3. Ability to control and manage cases and case flow
4. Ability to manage massive amounts of information

I was talking to a colleague today about PM, and I showed him some of the benefits. He was impressed by the grand options PM gives.

If you're not using a practice management system, it's time to invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment