Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Headway & WordPress, A Winning Combination

For almost nothing, I've got my website with blog up and running. You've heard me ramble on how great the Headway theme is for WordPress. I can't say much more than I've already said.

I keep enjoying how simple the combo is, and how well they produce viable results. 

One of the drawbacks to the Headway Theme is that you need to know/understand a little about web coding to "get" how things work. Other than that, with the visual editor, you're able to move and fix just about anything you need.

Recently, I combined my website & blog (the blog was located on a subdomain). The whole process took me about 1 hour to complete. The editing was painless with WP and Headway.

If you're looking to get your firm online and blogging, Headway & WordPress are certainly the easy way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment